We are always eager to have visitors and share with them our experience and advice on how to look after pets and what each of us can do to ensure our families, friends and future generations grow up with a genuine love and respect for all animals.
If you are interested to get involved through your company or the company you are working at, we would be happy to hear from you and work together on a plan for this.
There are many other ways in which you can support Wicklow SPCA:
- Fundraise for us (in the office or through Facebook)
- Choose WSPCA to be your Charity of the year
- Volunteer at our shelter
- Spread the word (share on your company social media about us)
- Host our flyers (we can drop off flyers with information about us)
- Sponsor an event or sponsor improvements to our shelter
- Make a donation of money or necessary items
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or 0404 44783 to start a beautiful partnership.
Wicklow SPCA is an eligible charity that qualifies under The Charitable Donation Scheme which allows tax relief on donations.
- If an individual makes a donation of over €250 in the year, WSPCA can claim a refund of tax paid on that donation by the donor.
- If a company makes a donation of over €250 in the year, the company can claim a tax deduction as if the donation was a trading expense.
There is a four year time limit for making a claim under this scheme. For more information please visit the Office of the Revenue Commissioners Website.